Volunteers are integral to the success of our campaign. Whether you enjoy interacting with people, want to help people lead healthier lives, or want to make a difference in your community there are many volunteer opportunities available.
Help make Weld County the healthiest county in the healthiest state by 2020. To volunteer sign up below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (970) 346-2506.
Volunteer Opportunities Available
- Special Events Community Outreach-represent and provide information about the campaign at various community events and lead educational games, and activities at campaign booths.
Purpose of Volunteer Position
The Volunteer is responsible for engaging and motivating the community to build a healthier Weld County.
Benefits of Volunteering
• Gain experience in Community Health, Marketing/Communication, Public Speaking, Population Engagement, and Exercise & Nutrition Education.
• Develop strong social relationships and connections with the community.
• Community Service hours in a fun environment!
• Free t-shirt and swag!
• A sense of fulfillment and empowerment for helping your community grow.
• Hands-on learning.
Various locations throughout the county.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Distribute marketing materials, i.e. calendars, pledges, handouts, and giveaways.
• Work at our booth for various events.
• Interact with a diverse population.
• Educate the population on various health topics.
• Be aware of the different resources available to the community.
Enthusiasm for the job!
A 30 minute orientation.
Interested in applying for the volunteer position?
Volunteer Coordinator, North Colorado Health Alliance